Shawnee Bluff Vineyard is going to have an amazing lineup of music during this year’s concert series near the Lake of the Ozarks.
Sara Evans joins us at Shawnee Bluff Vineyard on July 7th, 2018!
She’s had five #1 singles, sold millions of records, won the Academy of Country Music’s Top Female Vocalist Award and claimed a Country Music Association trophy for her signature song, “Born To Fly.” It’s tough to imagine many accomplishments Sara Evans hasn’t already checked off her bucket list. And yet, with the release of her eighth studio album, Words demonstrates that she’s still willing to leap into the unknown, taking greater control of her career and calling the shots in a way that’s unusual in country music – particularly unusual for a woman in the genre.
Ask about the ‘Say The Words’ VIP Experience – $215 per ticket package
- One (1) premium reserved seat in the first 10 rows
- Meet & Greet / photo opportunity with Sara Evans
- One (1) exclusive Sara Evans mason jar vase
- One (1) autographed Sara Evans 8×10 print
- One (1) Exclusive VIP Laminate
- Copy of the performance setlist e-mailed to you for simple at-home printing
- Doors open at 5pm.
- Live Music on the Patio at 5pm.
- Food Vendor: TBA
- Opener 7pm: TBA
- Sara Evans takes the stage at 8pm.
- Followed by an EPIC Firework display by Brilliant Skies.
- Parking is $5, and %50 of the proceeds goes to the L.A.M.B. Charity.
- Kids 5 and under are free, but will need to purchase a ticket if a seat is required.
Diamond Rio joins us at Shawnee Bluff Vineyard on June 8th, 2018!
Six-time Vocal Group of the Year, Diamond Rio won their first Grammy for their first Christian album, The Reason on Word Records which also garnered the band their first Dove award. Formed in 1984, Diamond Rio features lead singer Marty Roe, guitarist Jimmy Olander, drummer Brian Prout, keyboardist Dan Truman, bassist/harmony Dana Williams and Gene Johnson on mandolin/harmony. The band signed with Arista in the early 90’s and embarked on one of the most successful careers in country music. The band has sold over 10 million albums earning three platinum and five gold records and won the Country Music Association’s Vocal Group of the Year award four times as well as netting two Academy of Country Music Awards in the top Vocal Group of the Year category and thirteen GRAMMY ® nominations. When they debuted in 1991 with the hit “Meet in the Middle,” Diamond Rio became the first group in the history of country music to have a debut single reach No. 1. They continued to place 32 more singles on the Billboard chart, including “How Your Love Makes Me Feel,” “Norma Jean Riley,” “Beautiful Mess,” “Love a Little Stronger,” and “One More Day.” The band are long-time supporters and National Spokespersons for Big Brothers Big Sisters and have raised over 1.5 million dollars for the charity to date through annual events including golf tournaments and Team Rio, a marathon and half group.
- All Ages Show. Kids 5 and Under are Free but will need to purchase a ticket if a seat is required.
- Doors open at 5 pm
- Live Music on the Patio starting at 5 pm
- Food Vendor TBA
- Diamond Rio take the Stage at 8 pm.
- Followed by an EPIC Fireworks display by Brilliant Skies!
- Parking is $5 and 50% of the proceeds go to L.A.M.B. Charity.