Shawnee Bluff Vineyard is going to have an amazing lineup of music during this year’s concert series near the Lake of the Ozarks.
STEVE EARLE is a three-time Grammy Award recipient and 11-time Grammy nominee and a cornerstone artist of Americana music. One of the most acclaimed singer-songwriters of his generation, he has released twenty albums – a number of them were as Steve Earle and the Dukes, one was Colvin and Earle, another was Steve Earle and the Del McCoury Band, etc. Earle’s songs have been recorded by such music legends as Johnny Cash, Emmylou Harris, Carl Perkins, Waylon Jennings, Vince Gill and Joan Baez. He has created such country successes as “When You Fall in Love,” “Guitar Town,” “Goodbye’s All We’ve Got Left,” “A Far Cry From You” and “Nowhere Road.” During his four-decade career, Earle has also become a novelist, a film, TV and stage actor, a playwright, a short story author, a record producer and a radio host. He is a longtime activist whose causes have included the abolition of the death penalty and the removal of the confederate flag. Always musically adventurous, Steve Earle has crafted folk, blues, rock, country, rockabilly and bluegrass recordings. His diverse collaborators on disc have included such notables as The Pogues, Lucinda Williams, Patti Smith, The Fairfield Four, The Indigo Girls, Chris Hillman, Sheryl Crow and Shawn Colvin. His new Warner Bros. Records album, So You Wannabe an Outlaw, explores his country songwriting roots and includes collaborations with Willie Nelson, Johnny Bush and Miranda Lambert. Select Discography: Guitar Town (1986) MCA Records Gold Record, Grammy nominee Exit O (1987) MCA Records Grammy nominee Copperhead Road (1988) MCA Records Gold Record The Hard Way (1990) MCA Records Train a Comin’ (1995) Warner Bros. Records I Feel Alright (1996) Warner Bros. Records El Corazon (1997) Warner Bros. Records Transcendental Blues (2000) Artemis Records Jerusalem (2002) Artemis Records The Revolution Starts … Now (2005) Artemis Grammy Award Washington Square Serenade (2007) New West Records Grammy Award Townes (2009) New West Records Grammy Award I’ll Never Get Out of This World Alive (2011) New West Grammy nominee The Low Highway (2013) New West Records Terraplane (2015) New West Records Colvin & Earle (2016) Fantasy Records So You Wannabe an Outlaw (2017) Warner Bros. Records SO YOU WANNBE AN OUTLAW Release date: June 16, 2017
- All Ages Show. Kids 5 and Under are Free, but will need to purchase a ticket if a seat is required.
- Doors open at 5pm
- Live Music on the Patio starting at 5pm
- Food Vendor TBA
- The Mastersons take the Stage at 7pm.
- STEVE EARLE and the 30th Anniversary Tour takes the Stage at 8pm.
- Followed by an EPIC Fireworks display by Brilliant Skies!
- Parking is $5 and 50% of the proceeds goes to L.A.M.B. Charity
Sara Evans joins us at Shawnee Bluff Vineyard on July 7th, 2018!
She’s had five #1 singles, sold millions of records, won the Academy of Country Music’s Top Female Vocalist Award and claimed a Country Music Association trophy for her signature song, “Born To Fly.” It’s tough to imagine many accomplishments Sara Evans hasn’t already checked off her bucket list. And yet, with the release of her eighth studio album, Words demonstrates that she’s still willing to leap into the unknown, taking greater control of her career and calling the shots in a way that’s unusual in country music – particularly unusual for a woman in the genre.
Ask about the ‘Say The Words’ VIP Experience – $215 per ticket package
- One (1) premium reserved seat in the first 10 rows
- Meet & Greet / photo opportunity with Sara Evans
- One (1) exclusive Sara Evans mason jar vase
- One (1) autographed Sara Evans 8×10 print
- One (1) Exclusive VIP Laminate
- Copy of the performance setlist e-mailed to you for simple at-home printing
- Doors open at 5pm.
- Live Music on the Patio at 5pm.
- Food Vendor: TBA
- Opener 7pm: TBA
- Sara Evans takes the stage at 8pm.
- Followed by an EPIC Firework display by Brilliant Skies.
- Parking is $5, and %50 of the proceeds goes to the L.A.M.B. Charity.
- Kids 5 and under are free, but will need to purchase a ticket if a seat is required.