Join us for Project: Pink Party at The Millbottom in Jefferson City, Mo on November 2nd!
RSVP today and learn more about Project: Pink Party at projectpinkparty.com!
You’re not going to want to miss out on this Project: Pink Party event in Jefferson City, Mo on Thursday, November 2nd, 2017 from 6pm – 9pm!
The Project: Pink Party is a one-day event dedicated to the celebration of women in the Jefferson City, Mo area. Enjoy the ultimate ladies night out at The Millbottom with friends and family while indulging in drinks and appetizers, shop, mingle, dance and so much more!
This fun event is for women (ages 18 and older only) to shop, dine, drink, dance and have fun!
- Dining & Dancing
- Prize drawing throughout the evening
- Delicious food from local establishments
- Live DJ and entertainment
- Shopping ideas and gifts
- Benefiting a great cause: Community Breast Care Project
- Presale tickets are $35 online or $40 at the door on the day of the event.
- Must be 18 years old or older to attend.
- Buy Tickets Now!
- Two airline tickets to anywhere in the US
- Signature Purse • Maddison’s gift Card
- Magnify Salon Gift Card
- Kate and Ally’s Gift Card
- Antique Ice Chest
- Sydney Broderick Gift Card
- Riversong Spa Gift Card
- Initially Yours Gift Card
- Panera Gift Card
- Panera Bread for a year
- Paparazzi Gift Basket
- A Kate Spade Purse (Valued at $299!)
- More to come!!
- Dr. Tamara Hopkins
- Classic Travel & Tours
- Shawnee Bluff Winery
- Reinhardt Circle
- Lost Valley Lake Resort
- Osage Medical Spa
The event will feature hundreds of women from all of Mid-Missouri gathering for a fun night out with portions of door proceeds going to Community Breast Care Project.
Sponsored by Dr. Tamara Hopkins
The Community Breast Care Project is a not-for-profit foundation created for the purpose of supporting women of central Missouri. Their mission is to provide educational, financial and emotional support to the Central Missouri community regarding awareness of breast health and breast cancer treatment. All money stays in Mid-Missouri.