The Oak Ridge Boys are going to be at Shawnee Bluff Vineyard this Friday night. Erin and Matt in the Morning visited with Richard Sterban from the group about their upcoming concert. Listen to their interview below:
The Oak Ridge Boys Return to Shawnee Bluff Vineyard
Theirs is one of the most distinctive and recognizable sounds in the music industry. The four-part harmonies and upbeat songs of The Oak Ridge Boys have spawned dozens of Country hits and a Number One Pop smash, earned them Grammy, Dove, CMA, and ACM awards and garnered a host of other industry and fan accolades. Every time they step before an audience, the Oaks bring four decades of charted singles, and 50 years of tradition, to a stage show widely acknowledged as among the most exciting anywhere. And each remains as enthusiastic about the process as they have ever been.
• Gate and Doors open at 5pm.
• Food Vendor Rustik Rooster BBQ, Tilly’s California Burrito and Taco Truck and Kettle Corn.
• Music on the patio starting at 5pm by Patrick Mureithi
• Opening act by Ruthie Collins at around 7pm (Upright Bass, Guitar, and Ruthie/vocals)
• The Oak Ridge Boys take the Stage at 8pm.
• All ages show. Kids 5 and under are free, but must buy a ticketed seat if needed.
• Parking Fee $5.00 and 50% of proceeds go to local charity L.A.M.B.