A recall of SS Casino Gin has been issued this week. So all those gin lovers out there be very careful! The reason the recall went into effect was due to a little mishap at the distillery. The main distillery in Australia has been helping the world by making hand sanitizer alongside their booze.
Due to this, nine bottles of SS Casino Gin were accidentally filled with the sanitizer. A shocking surprise to anyone that might drink the antibacterial concoction with tonic water! However, while the bottles were indeed sold to customers they have been able to recover all of them.
So crisis adverted right? Yes! Though now we all have a nice prank idea the next time a family get-together takes place! 😉