Shawnee Bluff Vineyard is going to have an amazing lineup of music during this year’s concert series near the Lake of the Ozarks.
Celebrating 60 years in 2015, Larry Gatlin & the Gatlin Brothers have been dazzling audiences for 60 years. It all began in 1955, when Larry was six, Steve was four, and Rudy was two. Since those days, the road that the trio has plowed has taken them to concert stages all over the world, and has seen their records top the charts and touch the lives of fans from eight to eighty.
Larry says of their 60th Anniversary Tour, “We’re not calling it a farewell or a final tour. We’re calling it the 60th Anniversary Celebration. By no means are we retiring, but after this tour, we are going to slow down a little bit. The promoters are going to have to want us about three times more than they want us right now,” he laughs.
- Gate and Doors open at 5pm.
- Food Vendor TBA
- Music on the patio starting at 5pm.
- Larry Gatlin and the Gatlin Brothers takes the Stage at 8pm.
- All ages show. Kids 5 and under are free, but must buy a ticketed seat if needed.
- Parking Fee $5.00 and 50% of proceeds go to local charity L.A.M.B.
- Tickets go on sale April 29th at 8am CST.